Aggressive Racine Divorce and Criminal Defense Attorney with a Proven Track Record of Success
- Recognized as one of the “Top 40 Trial Lawyers under 40 in Wisconsin”
- “Superb” rating on Avvo with endorsements from other lawyers
- Nationally recognized as one of the “Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers”
Racine Criminal Defense Lawyer
Racine criminal defense lawyer Christopher Glinski handles criminal law cases, including preliminary hearings, and misdemeanor, felony, OWI, DUI, sexual assault, drug charges, domestic violence, and expungement cases in Racine and Kenosha.
When you are charged with a crime you need an aggressive, affordable, and experienced criminal defense lawyer in Racine like Christopher Glinski. Don’t risk your future. You need a lawyer who will fight to get you the best possible result for your case.
Being charged with a crime, even if you are not convicted of that crime, can result in damage to your reputation and loss of employment. Conviction for a crime can also result in jail or prison time and costly fines. Criminal defense lawyer Christopher Glinski will fight to get you the best possible result for your case. Call Christopher Glinski at (262) 632-1555 for a free consultation.
You can also check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if your legal question has been answered.
Racine Divorce Lawyer
Whether you have a child custody issue or you are thinking about divorce, you need an aggressive, affordable, and experienced family lawyer like Christopher Glinski. Call Glinski Law Office at (262) 632-1555 for a free consultation.
Racine criminal defense lawyer Christopher Glinski describes his legal experience- as both a Milwaukee prosecutor and defense attorney- and his personal approach towards his clients in this interview. Learn about his trial experience and what makes him proud to be an attorney defending client rights.
Click here to read the transcript: Interview with Defense Attorney Christopher Glinski
Affordable Legal Representation
We keep overhead costs low, so we are able to offer both affordable prices and payment plans. We also accept Visa and Mastercard for the convenience of our clients.
Our Focus is on the Client
- We answer all of your questions and guide you through the legal process
- We keep you informed by email, text, or phone, whichever you choose, about the status of your case
- We have many satisfied clients – and as a result, Attorney Glinski was recently recognized with a “Client’s Choice” award from Avvo, the legal referral site.