Top-Rated Racine Divorce, Criminal Defense, and OWI Lawyer
- Recognized as One of the Top Trial Lawyers in Wisconsin
- Highest Possible Rating (10 out of 10) on Avvo
- Nationally recognized as one of the Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Endorsed by Other Lawyers
- Received Avvo Client’s Choice Award in 2017 for Outstanding Service
- Click Here To See What Our Clients Say About Us
Whether you are facing criminal charges, a divorce, family law case, or a speeding ticket, you need an experienced Racine lawyer on your side with a track record of success.
Racine Criminal Defense Lawyer
Racine criminal defense lawyer Christopher Glinski has over ten years of experiencing defending against criminal charges, including:
- Sexual Assault Charges (Sex Crimes)
- Domestic Violence Charges
- Drug Possession Charges
- Disorderly Conduct Charges
- DUI & OWI
- Operating after Revocation Charges
Racine criminal defense lawyer Christopher Glinski’s successes include:
- Reduction of Felony Charges to Misdemeanor Charge Prior to Trial (numerous cases)
- Felony Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Charges Dismissed Prior to Trial (State v. D.B.)
- Not Guilty Verdict on Charge of Recklessly Endangering Safety (State v. M.N)
- Not Guilty Verdict on Charge of Burglary (State v. M.A.)
- Reduction of Criminal Charges to Non-Criminal Tickets (numerous cases)
If you are facing criminal charges, you need an aggressive and experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side. Racine criminal defense lawyer Christopher Glinski began his career prosecuting cases for the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office. There he gained valuable insight into how prosecutors think about their cases. He now uses that knowledge along with over ten years of experience defending against criminal charges to get the best results for his clients. He is respected by judges and prosecutors and is consistently rated as one of the top criminal defense lawyers in Wisconsin. Call (262) 632-1555 for a free consultation
You can also check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if your legal question has been answered.
Racine Divorce & Family Lawyer
Racine divorce and family lawyer Christopher Glinski understands how difficult the process of going through a divorce or child custody case can be. Attorney Glinski will explain each and every step in the process to you and explain the pros and cons of your options. He has years of experienced in both Racine and Kenosha Counties and is consistently rated one of the top divorce lawyers in Wisconsin. Call (262) 632-1555 for a free consultation regarding:
An Interview with Attorney Christopher Glinski
Racine criminal defense lawyer Christopher Glinski describes his legal experience- as both a prosecutor and defense attorney- and his personal approach towards his clients in this interview. Learn about his trial experience and what makes him proud to be an attorney defending client rights.
Click here to read the transcript: Interview with Defense Attorney Christopher Glinski
Affordable Legal Representation
We keep overhead costs low, so we are able to offer both affordable prices and payment plans. We also accept credit cards for the convenience of our clients.